Sunday, September 17, 2006

Seven Songs

Filipino Librarian, the blog, just got tagged by Manuel L. Quezon III. If I weren't so busy (actually, lazy is probably more accurate), I could probably think of a way to turn the meme into a reference question that would justify posting it on that blog. But I can't, and that's why I'm continuing the meme on this blog. The instructions:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now.
I can't really say that I'm "into" all of these songs right now, but they're the ones I hum every now and then:
Arms of Love (Amy Grant) - lyrics
Stella Maris (Bukas Palad) - mp3 sample
I Won't Last A Day Without You (Carpenters) - video

There's A Fine, Fine Line (Avenue Q) - lyrics
Corner of the Sky (Pippin) - sing-along
Nothing's Gonna Harm You (Sweeney Todd) - post
Something's Coming (West Side Story) - lyrics
And now I'm tagging Sacha, Rickey, Ghee, Ayeza, Gibbs, Paolo and Clair.

3 comments:

ghee said...

uh oh...akala ko,nakatakas na ko sa mga tags ngayon,hindi pala :)

i like the song of Carpenters din.

Von,how cute naman ng pic mo jan :)

ingat ha?

Anonymous said...

Hi Von!!

Im done with my homework :)
pls check it out!

Happy weekend!!

Unknown said...

Blogger beta is nice :)

I tried it on pandarabu.blogspot.com hahaha ;)

I agree with Ghee. Your pic is sooo awesome :D Gosh. Todo na 'to! *giggles* I answered on my blog already. Teehee ;)