Friday, September 15, 2006

My Suitemates


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Koji is from Japan, majors in computer science, and is 25 years old.

Donald is from California, majors in the classics, is 27 years old, and will be leaving our suite by next week.

Mustafa, my roommate, is from Michigan, majors in Near and Middle Eastern civilizations, and is 27 years old.

Except for Donald, all of us are first-year PhD students at the University of Toronto, and new Graduate House residents.

1 comment:

Sarapen said...

I used to live in the New College residence, so you're in the same area. It's nice being so close to the gym, even in the dead of winter I never had to put on my coat, I just ran across the street in my workout gear. Remember, Chinatown is just down Spadina if you want cheap anything plus bootleg dvds.