Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My First Meal

vonjobi
I don't cook. I rice cooker and I microwave. Now you can add indoor grill to the list.

I bought the chicken fillets at Dominion; Tita Gee gave me the uncooked rice, plate, and George Foreman grill; and my suitemate Koji offered the use of his rice cooker. Tita Gee actually lent me a rice cooker, but since Koji's was already set up, I took the path of least resistance =)

By the way, the chicken is unseasoned; I've had six meals of the same thing since the first time; and I expect that I'll have many more. But don't worry, I used to do the same thing in the Philippines—except Ate Norma was the one preparing my meals for me. I actually prefer bland, predictable food. And this probably says quite a bit about bland, predictable me =)

2 comments:

ghee said...

hmmm,not bad..

a rice cooker and a microwave are gonna do all your dishes? :)

I think you need to learn how to cook veg din,Von.

parang fast food din ang labas nyan,hehe..

P.S.

so,ito pala yung bagong blog na sinasabi mo,but u didnt leave me the URL.I like it.This is more "You"..Ill add this to my links ha?

Christina said...

hmmm. better eat some veggies! don't want to get sick.