Wednesday, October 11, 2006

FIS3005: Journey 4



The presentation above is based on "Untangling the relationship between displayed emotions and organizational sales: The case of convenience stores" by Robert I. Sutton and Anat Rafaeli (Academy of Management Journal 31 [1988] 461-487), which is discussed in "Journey 4," in Doing Exemplary Research (ed. Peter Frost and Robert Stablein; Newbury Park, CA: Sage, 1992). The article may be downloaded as a pdf file via Anat Rafaeli's website.

I came to class wearing what I used to wear in a previous life as a "banker": long sleeves, slacks, leather shoes... and my smiley tie! I then started by showing a video of Cumberland Bank and Trust because it was the only one I could find online. It was almost like being back at a service quality seminar =)

It won't make much sense unless you were actually at the presentation (that's if it made sense to the class at all), but I'm really just putting this up for posterity. Some garbage was added when the file was uploaded (e.g., not all bullets were converted, there's a missing title), but that's SlideShare Beta.

3 comments:

ghee said...

Hi Von!musta na?

natawa ako sa smiley tie mo :D
how cute naman.

ingat lagi :P

ghee said...

Hi Von!

I just dropped by to say hello and to greet you a nice week ahead of you.

busy as a bee?

ingat na lang.

Anonymous said...

hello Von!wassup?

you didnt abandon this blog,right? *wink*

anyways,just dropped by again to check you out.

btw,i moved my site and its here:

http://www.akoni.info

pls say hi if you have some time :)

ghee